Thank you prodigal daughter for nominating Child’s Play Counseling Services for the Beautiful Blogger Award and Most Inspiring Award. I’m very honored and excited. Thank you!
“Awards are helpful and a great way to meet new bloggers and expand your circle. I received two separate awards but I am going to combine and give two awards at the same time (see nominees below) by blogging about them here.” Writes Prodigal Daughter. I agree!
Here are the rules of the award:
1 . Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Things about myself:
- My children and I used to play a game called “stump mamma” (with music). Sort of like “name that tune”. It was fun, and they seemed to always be amazed that I knew the names of all the music.
- I loved watching the TV show Monk.
- I don’t like to cook. Takes too much time. I can, just don’t always like too.
- I love 30 minute mindless Sitcoms on TV when I have a chance. They are funny and it’s a time I can laugh and not think about anything stressful.
- My three boys are now grown. That in itself is sad to me at times.
- I love my job.
- I hate trying to find 7 things about myself!
The blogs that I find Inspiring and Beautiful: