27 Small Acts Of Kindness That Will Help You Lead A More Fulfilling Life. To see original article written by Thought Catalog.
2. Smile at people as you walk by. You never know who might need it.
3. Offer to help carry someone’s groceries, books, etc. if they’re struggling.
5. Compliment someone without expecting anything in return.
6. Make a baby laugh.
7. Thank the people close to you for simply being who they are.
8. Ask someone about their day and let them talk about it for as long as they want without changing the subject.
9. Hug someone and be the last to let go.
10. Donate your favorite books to your local library or shelter.
11. Forgive someone you’ve held a grudge against, because everyone’s human and makes mistakes.
13. Add some coins to parking meters that are close to or have already expired.
14. Let the person with just a few items cut you in line at the grocery store.
16. Donate blood if you’re able.
17. Buy a homeless person lunch, then eat with them and chat about their life.
18. Take a flyer from the person on the street distributing them.
19. Email or visit an old teacher and thank them for all they did for you.
20. Spend an afternoon visiting your local nursing home.
22. Shop at your local mom-and-pop store as often as possible.
23. Buy a little extra when grocery shopping to donate to your local food bank.
24. Leave a kind note in a library book (on a Post-It please).
25. Treat your friend to their favorite food, just because.
26. Offer to return a person’s cart for them, especially if they’re elderly or a parent with young kids.
27. Make sure you’re on the bone marrow registry. If you’re not, go register! [tc-mark]