Here is a list of past workshops and training I have offered. If you don’t see something that you need, please contact me and I can work on a program that will suit the needs of your organization or program.
- The basics of Play Therapy for social workers, counselors and school counselors.
- Play Therapy for High School Counselors
- Helping the sexually abused child – for foster care parents and other’s who work with children.
- Helping the children with Reactive Attachment Disorder – for foster care parents and social workers
- The use of mosaics in play therapy – for counselors, social workers, and school counselors
- Prospects for a Healthy Life – workshop for those working with foster children
- I’m In Control – a workshop to educate those working with children who self mutilate
- Recognizing behavior problems in children – a workshop to educate those working with children.
- Long term effects of sexual abuse – a workshop to educate those working with children.
- What is play therapy – a workshop to introduce professionals and foster parents to what play therapy is and how it is used.
- Increasing Self Esteem – a workshop offered to those who work with children.
- Helping children grief – a workshop offered to social workers and other professionals